Becky has been working with children and families for over ten years both in Australia and Internationally.
Her previous role saw her managing programs and working alongside mothers and their children in women’s Correctional Centres across southern Queensland. Becky has worked with children across hospitals in the United Kingdom and in remote Indigenous communities in the Northern Territory for the Starlight Children’s Foundation. Career highlights also include working with children and families for Disney Cruise Line in the United States and teaching English through theatre to children throughout Italy.
Becky particularly enjoys working cross-culturally with children and is passionate about empowering children to express themselves freely without fear or judgement in a safe space so that they thrive.
- Bachelor of Arts (Acting), CSU (2008)
- ‘Bringing Up Great Kids’- Trained Facilitator, Australian Childhood Foundation (2019)
- Graduate Diploma of Counselling, ACAP (2020)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Play Therapy studies, Centre for Play Therapy (2020)
- Associate member, Play Therapy Practitioners Association (PTPA)
- Provisional member - Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia (PACFA)