Kerri-Anne completed a Bachelor of Psychological Science (hons) in 2012 then moved to Melbourne and worked for several years in the human resources and recruitment industries. In 2016 she moved back to Brisbane and completed a Masters in Counselling and Psychotherapy. Kerri-anne is a registered counsellor with PACFA and member of the Play Therapy Practitioners Association.
Kerri-Anne began working with children and young people in out of home care in 2017 in a high school setting. Here she provided in and out of classroom support to help students manage their behavior and successfully integrate and participate both socially and academically.
This experience introduced her to working with young people who had experienced trauma and sparked a desire to be able to work more effectively within this field. This led to her introduction to play therapy and she is now undergoing clinical training as a Play Therapist while working towards her registration with the Play Therapy Practitioners Association.
- Bachelor of Psychological Science (Hons), UQ (2012)
- Master of Counselling and Psychotherapy, ACAP (2017)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Play Therapy, Centre for Play Therapy (2019)
- Provisional Clinical Member, Psychotherapists and Counsellors Federation of Australia (PACFA)
- Associate Member, Play Therapy Practitioners Association (PTPA)