Stephanie has been a qualified Social Worker since 2018 and has experience working in Child Safety, Youth Justice and Community Corrections.
Working closely with children who have experienced significant trauma has developed Stephanie’s interest and passion in early intervention and working with children to realise their own strengths and capabilities. Stephanie adopts a trauma informed and person-centred approach to working with children, while partnering with their network to support their wellbeing.
Stephanie values the importance of professional development and is committed to participating in opportunities for growth and ensuring her skills are current.
- Bachelor of Social Science (2016)
- Master of Social Work- Professional Qualifying (2018)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Play Therapy studies, Centre for Play Therapy 2021
- Accredited Social Worker - Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW)
- Affiliate member, Play Therapy Practitioners Association (PTPA)